I need to catch up with some awards and tags so I will be mixing them in here and there instead of 1 Thing I’ve Learnt As A Book Blogger. I haven’t run out of topics for that, I have this unique ability to pull shit out of my ass just don’t worry, I will still be doing it. Just need to try and keep on top of other things. Not going to lie I have been hoarding awards. I just don’t have the space to do every single one. I wish I could. So instead I am going to link the award post, so you guys can check out some amazing blogs and to thank them again. Also at the end, I will pick some questions that I can answer. You know how it goes, someone throws questions at you and your brain just goes… What year is this?
- Brotherhood of the World – https://www.jwmartin.com/brotherhood-of-the-world-award/
- Liebster Award – https://navigatingworldsblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/the-liebster-award-our-first-book-tag/
- Sunshine Award – https://bookandcorner.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/award-the-sunshine-blogger/
- Sunshine Award – https://heathertasker.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/the-sunshine-blogger-award/
- Sunshine Award – https://breesbooks28.wordpress.com/2018/02/15/the-sunshine-blogger-award%F0%9F%8C%9E%F0%9F%92%9C/
- Liebster Award – https://lilisblissfulpages.wordpress.com/2018/02/18/2018-liebster-award-2/
- Liebster Award – https://munaisreading.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/liebster-award/ (No Longer Active)
- The Unique Blogger Award – https://bookgraphy65.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/unique-blogger-award/comment-page-1/#comment-575
- The Unique Blogger Award – https://stephenwriterblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/07/the-unique-blogger-award/comment-page-1/#comment-137
- The 2nd Annual Book Blogger – https://perfectlytolerable.com/2018/04/17/the-2nd-annual-book-blogger-awards/
- If you had the chance to write a book, what would it be about? I have written a book, also started several more. The question should have I published? Yes, one fully on Wattpad but it a bit meh. I need to go back and re-edit it, the thought of doing that gives me nightmares though. I have ideas for about 30-40 books. Fully completed books in my brain? About 12 or so. Different genres, mainly crime/fantasy. I get very impatient when it comes to writing. The book is completely finished in my brain and I can’t stop myself from rushing to get it down on paper. I really want to start some co-author projects, hopefully having that second person there to slap me, will make me breathe.
- What is your favourite thing about being a book blogger and why? Meeting new people and learning new things. I have found with the more I read, the more I am picking up on things. The more I am proofreading people’s work when I read too. I can’t help myself. If there is a mistake in your book, I will find it. Now when it comes to my own stuff? Ha lol. I am completely blind when it comes to my own words. Being dyslexic is just weird.
Oh yeah not told you guys yet have I? Told you what you ask? I hate cheese. No lol. I work for a publishing house. I need to do a big boring post about it at some point. Opportunities come from the strangest of places.